Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Quickly! What's Up?

Weather : Bright and Sunny with a touch of Humidity.

Health : Poor. Stomach Flu due to Unknown Reasons.

Songs : Ben Howard - Old Pine & Laura Marling - Ghosts

Movies : Dumb and Dumber & Let the Right One In (Swedish: Låt Den Rätte Komma In)

Exciting News: Jessica L. MacDonald will be arriving in Xi'an on May 7th, 2012!

Best Thing I've Done Recently: Walk Xi'an's famous City Wall.

Current Book : Girlchild by Tupelo Bassman

Current Drink : Purea Tea

Current Food : Toast 

Best Class Recently : Teaching Kangaroo and Lion to my 4 and 5 year olds.

Best Game Recently Played : Scrabble with Tom, Adam, and Adele.


Wish : That I will get better, my Dad will come visit soon, my students won't be crazy tomorrow, and that the smog continues to stay away so we have more clear and beautiful days to spend wandering around and exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment