Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

I'm FAMOUS!

So. I was already exactly 4 minutes late for class and scrambling to collect my props ::: flashcards, board markers, erasers, wigs (pink & green), a hand crafted tea pot, and of course - myself. Out of the corner of my eye I catch our boss, Hansen, snapping photos of Adam up against an unforgiving off-white background. I want in on whatever is going on. After settling me against the same harsh wall I get exactly one picture taken and was sent on my way... "Hansen! Is it at least an okay shot?" I yell over my shoulder. "Maybe, not so good." Was his reply.

Fast forward two days and I'm given a four page pamphlet with my face on the back, told it was mass produced with at least 10,000 copies, and distributed all over the city of Xi'an. Oh, and the line in the middle of the page guarantees that us teachers have 10 years of experience. Pshh, so according to the Chinese I am either a 14 year old protege or I age REALLY well. Either way, I'm super pumped about my 15 minutes of fame! Ch-ch-check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment